- Brand NameMJH
- Model NumberTR-35-S0415
- Product nameVU meter
- package size5.6*5.6*5.6cm
- product size3.7*3.5*3.5cm
A traditional pointer voltmeter consists of a sensitive galvanometer in which there is a permanent magnet. A coil of wires is connected in series between the two terminals of the galvanometer. The coil is placed in the magnetic field of the permanent magnet and is connected to the pointer of the meter by means of a driving device.
Most voltmeters are divided into two ranges. The voltmeter has three terminals, one negative terminal and two positive terminals. The positive terminal of the voltmeter is connected to the positive terminal of the circuit, and the negative terminal is connected to the negative terminal of the circuit.
Choose ammeter voltmeter dc wisely
(1) According to the measurement accuracy requirements, reasonable selection of ammeter accuracy. Generally speaking, class 0.1-0.2 magnetoelectric ammeter is suitable for standard meter and precision measurement; Class 0.5-1.5 magnetoelectric ammeter is suitable for laboratory measurement; Grade 1.0-5.0 magneto-electric instrument is suitable for electrical equipment operation monitoring and maintenance in industrial and mining enterprises.
(2) Select the ammeter of the corresponding quantity limit according to the current size of the side. The measurement accuracy will decrease if the quantity limit is too large, and the ammeter will be damaged if the quantity limit is too small. In order to make full use of the accuracy of the instrument, the measuring range of the instrument should be selected according to the principle of using the last quarter of the standard scale as far as possible.
(3) Reasonable choice of ammeter resistance. The ammeter requires its internal resistance as small as possible.
Dongguan Manjianghong Electronics Co., Ltd.is one of the leading wholesale oem ammeter voltmeter dc manufacturer exporter and supplier factory in China, welcome to contact us.